1、Requirements of illustrate in stereograph
(1) Composition refers to the structural distribution of the artistic image in a work. It is a significant means for plastic arts to express spirits and obtain artistic impression.
(2) Sense of perspective scenes that viewed through a transparent object or glass,in complemental graph ,by using the perspectivity theory to restore and make up the obscured object.
(3) Sense of extension the unceasing sierra and rivers extending in picture present a visual effect of the theory that an object is larger, wider and realer when seen in a narrow distance ,but smaller, narrower and vaguer the other way around.
(4) Spatial impression refers to stereospace which attributed by the length (left and right), height(up and down) and the depth (vertical)
(5) Color modulating the matching of cold warm color, highlighting the dominant position in picture of the main body. Modulation of hue, purity,s aturation and brightness contrast.
(6)Shading refers to the shading value of the part of light –receiving ,backlight ,light reflection of an object which achieve to depth feeling and stereo perception.
2、Things to mention in the process of composition
(1)The image selected should have a high resolution ,and when magnified to the printing size,pixel piece can not appear.
(2) Contents of a various levels should avoid a solid color, which has no a shading hue ,and would damage the 3D effect.
(3) Avoid an overlap of pictures (two identical objects are seen when moving) .
(4) Excessive feather value (blur on the object edge).
Copyright © 2022 Zhuote 3D 豫ICP备13014898号